Sunday, February 11, 2007

How the Universe Works By Farley Malorrus

How the Universe Works,
By Farley Malorrus

The Universe is in a constant state of expansion. This is natural, and like unto God Breathing. One day, the Universe will collapse into literally nothingness. Then again, it will start expanding, exactly the same way, every time, every single time. It is so important how you live your life, how you enjoy your life, the choices you make, the mistakes you make, and the life you create. Be very careful to be as happy, loving, caring, compassionate, honest, generous, and creative as you can to make your life the best, as that is all you have. Life may seem short to some, but to me Life is forever. I try to live everyday as precious as I can as if it were my forever, as it is.

Here is a quote from the movie, K-PAX, with Kevin Spacey, and Jeff Bridges. I feel it is accurate and logical. Kevin plays Prot, an Alien being living in the body of Robert Porter from the planet K-Pax:

Prot: I wanna tell you something Mark, something you do not yet know, that we K-PAXians have been around long enough to have discovered. The universe will expand, then it will collapse back on itself, then will expand again. It will repeat this process forever. What you don't  know is that when the universe expands again, everything will be as it is now. Whatever mistakes you make this time around, you will live through on your next pass. Every mistake you make, you will live through again, & again, forever. So my advice to you is to get it right this time around. Because this time is all you have.

In my opinion, this is one of the most succinct passages of dialogue I have ever read, as in my mind, and to my thinking, it is logical, accurate, and probably the closest truth to God and eternity that you would find. It is logical to me, that eternity is a Circle of Life and death that continues forever. Make the best of it.

Farley Malorrus, www.radioastrology.com

No comments: