Tuesday, October 3, 2006

FREE SERVER? www.radioastrology.com contemplating FREE STREAMING

I was on the phone with  Kenneth, and I believe we have decided to offer all 128 Topics on www.radioastrology.com free/by donation, so that the whole world can have instant FREE ACCESS to the Ancient Knowledge. I was thinking, why charge when generous folks who listen alot will probably donate just to keep the server and topics going. Your feedback below in "add Comments," would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks All!

Farley Malorrus (Will advise on the status of the topics and the streaming going FREE/BY DONATION!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey all you people who listen to internet radio. This is the coolest thing I have ever heard.  Farley really knows how to teach understanding.  I am willing to donate what it takes to keep it open.  I have already bought his cd.  You should really consider checking it out!