What Happens when you Run out of Karma?
By Farley Malorrus
What happens when you are human and you run out of Karma?
I believe there are several options when you have paid ALL or most of your karmic Debt. First, the definition of Karma in my honest opinion is anything on the Earth Plane that you obsess over beyond the Spirit of God and your connection to God.
So, whatever it is you want on the Earthly plane that is an obsession, desire, want, need, or goal, beyond God is Karma, or something you must pay for by being alive and suffering through it, as whatever you do want beyond God has a price.
Here are the options I have found when you reach a state of "Bodhisattva," or Karma Free:
1. You die. Mission accomplished, no need to be on Earth any longer, game over, your gone.
2. You teach, share, sacrifice, serve as role model, write, sing, dance, create something beautiful, watch, ponder, attempt to improve whatever it is you wish.
3. In relationships, sometimes being Karma free, or without obsession to have, or need love, sex, or relationships, it may mean you end up being alone, or adrift until that which time comes you are approached by a soul of similar nature void of obsession, filled with authentic Love, but not above the priority of Christ Consciousness or relationship to God. There are many extremely evolved, spiritual individuals who walk the Earth totally Karma Free, who have no need for lust, passion, love, sex, or relationship as they are so secure with their relationship to the God Self, or God that this relationship supersedes all others, and the bliss that comes from this relationship with the God Self dwarfs any you might have with another human.
4. THe fact is, if you have Karma, and if you are human, the chances are you have plenty, that Relationships for example are hard work, usually filled with love, but also filled with pain. Many people who have karma with themselves in relationships find themselves bouncing from one relationship to another trying to find their soul mates, or stuck in a terrible relationship filled with abuse, fighting, arguing, coldness, no sex, no love, no lust, and literally hanging in there because they feel they are supposed to, frightened to leave and be alone, or 'for the kids.' A truly evolved being, who is beyond obsession or fear of any of the preceding, would be able to absolve such relationship, or move on from it, to a higher place. I have found many extremely spiritual individuals totally alone, and secure with their aloneness.
5. When I was younger, I obsessed over many things: money, women, power, lust, sex, possession, passion, toys, food, games, and all kinds of things. At this point in my life, I find my level of pain concerning obsession of things I used to desire is gone. The reason for this is because I meditate and pray incessantly in order to refine my relationship with the Higher Self, the God Self, and God. My deeper meditations take me to a heavenly place, where I find everything on Earth nearly ludicrous, because what exists in this heavenly place, that I refer to as "God's Realm," or that place where the God Self resides is so blissful, it dwarfs anything blissful or imaginable on the Earth Plain. This is the place that is void of Karma. There is no want, wish, need, desire, obsession, or goal in this place. There is only Love, Authentic Love, God's Love, Peace, Calm, contentment, happiness, and freedom. I have found that in the last 15 years since I have been visiting this place, that the pain I used to have in dysfunctional relationships is gone, because I no longer have dysfunctional relationships. If a relationship is not spiritual, or if the person who wants to be with me is not in an evolved state, then it does not happen, because my soul is not at that state where I need to experience that kind of pain any longer. Obsession and Karma equal pain. Bodhisattva and Being Free of Karma equal bliss.
Never be sad that you are not married, not involved with a love partner, that you have no kids, no money, or no obsessions, because that is just an example of what it is like to be evolved. There are a few examples of evolved beings that are involved in love relationships or marriage, but the two individuals never lose their perspective of the priority of the God Self and their connection to the Christ Consciousness that lies within them.
In reflecting on my own lack of consistent relationship, I come to a point in my life realizing that when I was married or involved with most women in my life, there was a tremendous price I would have to pay to be with those women, but my relationships in the past 10 years have been much less painful because the obsession to be involved with those people is gone, and does not supersede my need to bond with the God Self and God.
I hope that helps some of you understand your Karma and why you suffer.
I did an audio topic that is about 25 minutes long that talks about "Karma, The Price," which you might find interesting. IT is FREE or by Donation, if you are generous, even $2 is nice to help pay for our server costs, if not, no biggie. The link is in Red below: Just click on it!
Thank you so much for reading my journal and I hope this information helps you live a happier, more pain free life.
Farley Malorrus, www.radioastrology.com