Saturday, October 7, 2006

RED FLAME MANTRA OF THE ACADEMY OF ATLANTIS

This is the Red Flame Mantra I memorized in 1976, when I went through the course (14 weeks), in order to learn to be Spiritual. I have found that this mantra has always put my life in balance. It is miraculous how it works. The power of the Mind, the Power of God coming together. The Mantra represents all 12 zodiacal energies in which we all share coming into perfect balance and synchronization.

I suggest you memorize it, and pray on it all the time to bring your life into balance. It has worked wonders, and miracles for me, for over 30 years. I have found it to be the MOST POWERFUL MANTRA I HAVE EVER SEEN.
It was channeled by Danna Marshall in 1976, coming from the essence of Ancient Astrological wisdom from Ancient Atlantis.

 

 

THE RED FLAME MANTRA from the Academy of Atlantis

(Aries) My mind is a clear blue lake, deep, calm and serene. I am at peace with myself and the world. I reflect the divine light. I am strong, I am loving, I am loved. I am in control of my destiny. I create a perfect and loving personality. (Taurus) Prosperity and comfort surround me.  (Gemini) I am aware of my mind and all of its aspects. My thoughts are peaceful, calm and confident. The glowing circle of God's love envelope's my mind. (Cancer) I am secure (Leo) I am creative. (Virgo) Health and vitality flow through my mind and my body. (Libra) I am blessed with the abundance of God's love.  With harmony and love, I share my blessings with all living things. (Scorpio) My Soul is immortal. (Sagittarius) I open myself to the light of truth and receive divine inspiration. (Capricorn) I am successful. (Aquarius) With faith in God and myself I elevate my goals in life to harmonize with the true spiritual purpose of my existence. (Pisces) I enter into the fulfillment of my being and live forever in the light of God's love

Please use this Mantra to Synchronize your Life, your Chart, your soul, and your Karma. Thank you.
Farley Malorrus,
www.radioastrology.com

Please log in and support our server, and listen to over 127 topics I channeled while on L.A. radio.

No comments: