Saturday, November 4, 2006

As Scorpio Transits run Thick, Emotions run Deep By Farley Malorrus

Ever feel like something was bothering you and you couldn't put your finger on it? Maybe you are depressed and can't figure out why? Lately, you haven't smiled as much, or laughed out loud, you seem too serious, not getting along as well with people, and something is bothering you but you can't put your finger on it? Usually, that is how I feel when the Moon is in Scorpio once a month for 72 hours. Now, with Sun, Mercury, Venus, Mars, and Jupiter in Scorpio, you can feel like your skin is crawling, your depressed, upset and you don't know why, wanting to be alone, or be a hermit, and you need to cry it all out but for some reason you don't know how to or can't. When I was younger, maybe 30 years ago, I was in the trial and development stages of learning Astrology, and being from Missouri (The Show Me State), I was one to 'prove' something worked before I embraced it, studied it or shared it with anyone. Lo and Behold when planets went into Scorpio, it never failed, as this air of mystery, deep emotions, and passion would be the staple. It was the Scorpio transits that did it for me as far as showing me how Astrology works. I was born with a Scorpio Moon (Moon located in that sign on August 11, with the Sun in Leo), and my emotions have always been deep and sensitive. IF you are in a relationship with someone, in love or married, it's easy to get through these 'deep times,' as you can make love all the time and work out the kinks. It you are single like me and on the road, it is a time for deep introspection, speculation, pondering, and meditation. It's the meditation part I love, because like prayer, the meditation was always something I used to pull me out of the blues.

So, in case you are looking at people in your life, people you work with, people you live with, you know, and love and they seem to be distracted this week, have their mind some place else, are in deep thought, or just very, very intense, NOW you know why. It's the Scorpio transits. I feel sorry for our troops, (7 more died yesterday), as these times are the loneliest, the most scary, the most unpredictable, and the most dangerous, as so many souls exit Earthly life in November, typically, Scorpio being the gateway to the 'other side.

I know, I for one, have been too intense, as I feel it. I'm looking forward to my trip back to Los Angeles this week, as it's getting bitter cold in the NorthEast and about 0 Degrees across the lakefrom Buffalo, here in Toronto.  It doesn't help that so many of the people here in Mississauga and Toronto seem snotty or snobbish, not very easy to warm up to. That's just my opinion, no offense to Canada! I just wanted to communicate some feelings on this aspect, because it's in effect for a couple more weeks, and it's bound to get deeper and more mysterious with all kinds of possible changes and surprises in World events expected. My advice is to find someone to love, meditate, pray, and do what you can to think positive. It's also a great time to give up bad habits, take care of your health, get in your hugs, and vent your emotions safely and precisely.

God Bless you all! Enjoy the Scorpio energy, it's DEEP.

Farley Malorrus, www.radioastrology.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As we know, Farley...*nothing* is by accident. the intense recipie in the sky is here, RIGHT NOW, because we as a culture and a peeple , NEED to transform and are READY To; must, *in fact*. Your great rant about the upcoming election, below...flies over all the very Plutonian opportunities ( trying to be positive here)
that are coming right up to our spirits, pysches, personalities and larger culture - to be FACED. We are energetically being given the push to FACE IT. I see these energies and the current planetary scheme as being very much a midwife and very much tied to KARMA. We may use the Mars energy well ( with its higher Plutonian theme) and meet the challenge to shed what doesn't serve us ( including our cultural, political denial ) and becomes EAGLES or we may remain in our resistence , cling to our confusion and perhaps outright self deceptions ( Saturn V Neptune) and pay the price. This rant of yours is a great personal follow up to your Election rant. This to me is the personal segment of what the election chart is holding. To the responder below to your election rant : I TOO do not understand why people are not taking to the streets. It blows my mind.
I ask everyone myself to hold the highest vision of us all midwifing great change
directing us all towards claiming greater freedom ( for ourselves and others) and
a renewed enthusiasm for finding and living in truth. Despite the cost. The world mourns the loss of their once old friend: America. In our own personal lives?

Great rant, far

Anonymous said...

( continued) we are asked I think to examine how our self interest has served us or not. We remain asleep to our larger world and our responsibilities to others,
culturally/politically ( all the un-insured Americans, the homeless, those vulnerable in any way in our society or larger world) at our PERIL.
What is good about these apects is that there is " no where to run, no where to hide". The planets in their largesse ( and GOD of course) are giving us precisely what we need.