Wednesday, November 1, 2006

Update on Virgo, with Taurus, Scorpio & Leo

Some Virgo person emailed me that people said she/he was a perfectionist and a know it all. SO, maybe my analysis of those folks is correct, but I REMIND ALL OF YOU, that I AM NOT SPEAKING ABOUT EVERY VIRGO in the World with Leo/Scorpio/Taurus in their charts. Believe it or not, many of these folks have faced their demons and conquered them by being open minded, negotiable, and nice.

This person ask me to 'delete' the post but we got 80 hits right after I wrote it, so someone must be reading it and liking it.

Still, I need to express my feelings, and try to teach people with my own life experiences, as life is basically one big experiment after all. I will not delete it, as I LIKE IT, and it works for me to explain to people why SOME PEOPLE ARE THE WAY THEY Are and a huge pain in the butt to the rest of us.
A clue to Virgo/Leo/Scorpio/Taurus types would be to relax, and take a look at yourself and ask yourself how people see you and whether they are authentic when they say they like you or are they just playing along because they have to work with you or deal with you in the family?
Just a thought.
Farley Malorrus, www.radioastrology.com

No comments: