Thursday, March 8, 2007

MOON IN SCORPIO ADDS TENSION TO ALL By Farley Malorrus

Moon In Scorpio Adds Tension to ALL for 60 more hours.

By Farley Malorrus

The Scorpio Moon (The area of space the Moon is located for another day and half) is in stress aspect to Mars all night long (in Aquarius), then it will be in stress aspects to Mercury and Neptune in Aquarius, and Saturn in Leo mostly all day tomorrow and tomorrow night.
I pray nothing bad will happen, but with this aspect, and the end of the Moon Wobble, it could be troublesome. Hang on Stock Market! Beware Terrorists! When the Moon is in the dark sign of Scorpio, sometimes the pot boils over, and that which has been repressed bursts forth!

In truth, I won't be surprised if we get some major headlines today, (it's 4:30am in EST), meaning, anything from a new offensive, a bigger bomb going off, or the stock market freaking out.
Hopefully President Bush and Cheney won't get bashed too much today, but their poor horoscopes look just God Awful.
IF I were them, I'd stay in doors for 60 hours!

Well, I was born with this Moon, so I'm going to bed very late, and sleeping very late. Perhaps seeing "300" this weekend will be a good break for us all as we watch the Amazing Spartans hold off the Persian Hordes..
Now, that's another story.
NO, today is NOT a good day to get Married.
No, Today is NOT A GOOD day to buy a house.

No, Today is NOT a good day to propose marriage.
No, Today is not a good day to buy anything Huge..

No, today is not a good day to meet someone, unless you know them quite well already.
No, I wouldn't start any projects tomorrow unless you want them to explode in failure.

Today is a day to TAKE OFF.

Sleep Late, clean house, do laundry, clean clothes, avoid getting too inebriated, and the best thing to do today is meditate and pray!

I'm also hoping that someone major from Hollywood doesn't die today. So, let's just try to sail through the day with a minimum of problems, okay?
Yeah.
I'm not being negative, but the Moon in Scorpio tends to increase depression world wide by about 50% for the 72 hour pass. I am trying to show you guys how Astrology works. Just like I can predict a Champion, I can warn us all of a storm going on in the "Force," at the same time.
Fasten your seat belts!!!
Farley Malorrus, www.radioastrology.com

 

No comments: