Saturday, April 7, 2007

BILL O'REILLY From FOX NEWS, as HE REALLY IS, By Farley Malorrus

WAIT, O'REILLY sounds Irish or Scotch. When his descendants got to America, it was home to NATIVE AMERICANS, the Indians who were conveniently KILLED, and exterminated in wholesale quantities, so EUROPEANS could steal this country. Most all of us are immigrants unless you are NATIVE AMERICAN. Who is this guy to complain about people coming to America, like HE owns it? I dont' get it. His OWN PEOPLE CAME OVER HERE, along with millions of European immigrants, many British,  UNINVITED and did genocide to settle this land. This guy is Whack, sorry. F.M.

This is Bill O'Reilly SCREAMING at Jeraldo Rivera about an illegal alien who killed someone in an accident. There are 1,000's of victims of drunk drivers in the World every single month, but BILL O'REILLY from Fox News is having a coronary over ONE INCIDENT because the driver was Illegal. Watch for yourself:

 

 

Presented by Farley Malorrus, www.radioastrology.com

This Guy needs some help, eh? Just my Opinion.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's a raving lunatic! He twists people's words around to suit his need to be right about everything.

Anonymous said...

Your missing the point, and like most people who like to bash traditionalists, part of the dicussion is taken for secular purposes. I'm neither one, or should I say I'm a bit of both.
The point O'Reilly was making was the the illegal alien had a string of offences and the local officials and the judge did nothing to deter this individual or deport him (hand him over to ICE). Had the law been follwed, 2 young girls would be alive today and friends and family would not be grieving. That's why O'Reilly got so angry.

Anonymous said...

"Blue Oyster Cult:"
20,000 people die everyday.....for a whole bunch of reasons. Some believe in fate, destiny, or just that your number is up.
I mourn for the billions who have died before me. I still feel that it is a terrible thing those 2 ladies died, but frankly, there is a TON OF INJUSTICE CONCERNING THE DEATH OF INNOCENTS ALL OVER THE WORLD THROUGH OUT WORLD HISTORY. I could give you 2 million incidents involving the slaughter of children in Africa, the last 20 years.
It gets ratings to go Berserk, and I guess he wanted/needed attention.
Still, Life can be tough on us all. My dad is day to day with his heart and kidneys. Anger rings throughout the Galaxy for all the lies and injustices in the world. SO if he wants to get upset, why not?
I just thought my readers should see him full of emotion. Interesting tape.