Tuesday, September 4, 2007

FARLEY MALORRUS AVAILABLE FOR CONSULTATIONS

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Being a World Famous Astrologer has it's drawbacks, but I am available for consultations these days at a cut rate, $100/half hour-phone. I do in person consultations only if you are able to come to Los Angeles.
You pay through PAYPAL on our web site, www.radioastrology.com and all monies go to support the site. (Donations in $100 increments signify a need for a reading) Please include PHONE number when doing this to me, so appointment can be set up.

I used to charge much more than that for a consultation, so this is a savings for the moment.

Enjoy the VOYAGE of Saturn in VIRGO, and may God help us all when SATURN GOES OPPOSITION URANUS in a couple of years!

FARLEY MALORRUS OUT.

Please email me your phone number if you require a reading, and use Paypal to pay for it. All clients have to figure a way to record the reading, and pay for the phone call, I suggest using a calling card.

bestactor@aol.com is my best email.

Love ya all.
FARLEY

No comments: