Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Why Doesn't Farley Talk MORE about ASTROLOGY? By Farley Malorrus

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Where's the Astrology?
By Farley Malorrus http://www.radioastrology.com

I have worked SO HARD to make this journal and my website appropriate for ALL THOSE ASTROLOGY AFICIONADOS out there.
Frankly, there have only been about 10 people who have donated to OUR FREE ASTROLOGY SITE this last year....Only about 10....
Many of you know how many hours I have put into this journal discussing numerous Astrology topics, and gosh knows how many 1,000's of times it's been read, but still only 10 WONDERFUL PEOPLE have donated to our site...Not near enough to make it run for FREE.
I received an email wondering why I don't discuss Astrology topics MORE?
That is simple, it's because I am just not getting the support I need to run www.radioastrology.com

I have a suggestion..

IF YOU WANT ME TO DISCUSS MORE ASTROLOGY VENUE here in my journal, do us all a favor, BE GENEROUS, GO TO RADIOASTROLOGY.COM and make a DONATION TO OUR SERVER.

I mean we have offerred 220 Audio topics FREE, and tons of folks have been listening, but only 10 of those tons have donated...

Rather disappointing, and making me wonder if my teaching is doing anyone any good.

You all know my Father, Fred died this year in June, so it hasn't been a good time for me.
STILL, I would be more than happy to design MANY ASTROLOGY TOPICS for my journal and perhaps even some NEW CURRENT AUDIO TOPICS for the web site, IF WE COULD JUST GET MORE DONATIONS?

I don't wish to beg, so I won't, but many of you all know how much time and effort has been put into this journal, and our web site, with little public support.
Funny, because when I was on L.A. radio from 1983 to 1996, then ABC7 from 1997 to 1999, we got 100's of 1000's of people donating to Astrological Metaphysical radio which made it a phenomena...

Perhaps its time for some of you regular readers of the journal, and visitors to radioastrology.com to make a toke to the 'dealer,' and break down with a donation to our server, to inspire my teachings, and create more Astrology information from the journal and the site.
No pressure, but that's the facts...
Love you all.
FARLEY MALORRUS

No comments: