Tuesday, October 24, 2006

HOW I GOT ON THE RADIO in 1984, KFOX

My life has been quite magical the whole way from birth to now. I was always 'spirit driven,' and even when a child felt I was guided and protected by  'invisible friends.' As I got older and found out I had magical powers like automatic writing, healing, channeling, interdimensional vivid dream awareness, numerology, Astrology, being able to read auras, sensing evil, restoring good, comunion with God, and in 1976 a miracle with Jesus/God, I chose to embrace these powers for the common good.  People that know me and love me have always sensed something special in me, and I try to be quite humble with what I know or can do. When I was doing radio shows in 1983, 7 years after my miracle, which I compare to 'the burning bush,' I was made aware by my first spirit guide, the one who had been with me at birth that my soul was made up of a major amount of Cerokaua Apache, Atlantean, Pleidian, German royalty, French, Dutch, Greek, Norse, Egyptian and tons of others including other worldy and interdimensional beings, from the Dragon Realm known as the Reptilians a race of highly evolved, extremly loving beings. My spirit guide revealed himself to me in the summer of 1983. I knew he was always there, but was made aware of his name, "Tatunkas." (Tatoonkus) I never knew what this name meant until years later I saw a Kevin Costner movie, "Dances With Wolves," and became aware it meant Buffaloe. Tantunkas is the first Buffaloe Spirit or the White Buffalo and is the holiest of holies amongst Native American Entities. I was informed by Tatunkas that I would be doing radio and television for 15 years, and that I would have to do 'nothing' to prepare for the shows, as he and an Astrologer from Atlantis who was with me during all these shows, "Helen," were with me along with my teacher who had passed after she trained me in 1976, Carol Morgan. From 1984 to 1999, I did radio and TV Shows in Los Angeles on KROQ, my own show on KFOX, 93.5, and KNTF, then the Astrologer for the morning news on KABC7, Channel 7 Los Angeles, from 1997 to 1999 (400 morning shows). That period of my life was quite magical and incredible as I was blessed, nurtured, and cared for by these guides the whole time. I was always protected and received advise from a board of 12 ascended American Indians including Chief Crazy Horse, Geronimo, and Sitting Bull. I went up to Little Big Horn for the 4th of July in 2004, in Montana, to experience Custer's Last Stand, and the energy of this sacred Indian Ground. I was in trance the whole time and visited constantly by 1,000's of American Indian Spirits. It was one of the most magical and incredible times of my life. Although I was born in Missouri, the "show me state," and quite the natural doubter, I could never doubt the magic and excitement of my 'spirit driven' life since I was 2, when I was aware that I had these special talents. I have dedicated my life to assist the human race in any way I can by offerring the knowledge and the wisdom that was passed down and given to me, so I can interpret the best way I can to you. As I type, right now, as always, spirit driven, I never have to think about what I am going to say, as I type 60-90wpm, and I watch the information come out my fingertips, like magic. I know that there will be those that doubt this, but I'm not one to lie, and truth is my base of love, so I do the best I can to serve as a channel for my Higher Self (the Osiris Entity), and my many spirit guides.

I thought I would share this with those that read my journal and those that find this journal in the hopes you can gain some information from my journal or my 127 channeled topics from the website, www.radioastrology.com .

Thanks again for reading my journal, and as John Lennon once said, "Love is all you need!"

Farley Malorrus, www.radioastrology.com , Off to the Great White North!

No comments: