Friday, October 13, 2006

OSIRIS ENERGY-Farley Malorrus Revealed

First, I'm delighted to say I used some "Magic" tonight to ignite the St. Louis Cardinals when they were down to the New York Mets 6-4 in the 8th and 9th innings to boost them to their 1st win in the NLCS. The Cards tied the game 6-6 in the 8th, and scored 3 runs in the 9th to beat the Mets, and even the series 1-1..The game was amazing, and the Mets fans were stunned. I used similar magic when the St. Louis Rams won the Super Bowl in 2000, in the last few seconds.

Someone asked me where I got the topics that are posted on the website www.radioastrology.com and listed below...I channeled an Astrologer named Helen (differently sounding on higher level), from Atlantis making my kind of AStrology, (Equal House), of Atlantean Ancient Knowledge. Also, most of the topics on Life and Death, Reincarnation, Metaphysics, and spirituality come directly from the Egyptian God of Death, Osiris; who was purportedly resurrected, much like Jesus Christ, and who gained fame in Ancient Egypt as such...supposedly having the power and knowledge of life and death. Osiris also supposedly had the knowledge to revive the dead using mouth to mouth resuscitation, and cardiac pulmonary resuscitation (CPR), which was a secret known only by Isis and Osiris. One other point, when Osiris was dead, he also was revived by this method supposedly channeled by Isis after he died.

FYI, Born a Jew, I was stricken by the Holy Spirit while attending Central Methodist University (the 2nd Jew to attend in 100 years.) I started channeling automatic writing since I was 19 years old. I channeled appoximately 15 documents explaining the evolution fo the soul, life and death, reincarnation, and the repitition of the Universe. After my miracle and vision of Jesus Christ in 1976, at a hotel in Hong Kong that lasted 30 minutes, and that delivered to me sacred ancient knowledge, I met my spirit guides, the 1st the Sacred Buffalo spirit, Tatunkas (Which I had no idea what it meant, Buffaloe), at which time I met Helen, and also was introduced to a board of 12 elders who have guided and protected me my whole life. These elders make up some of the most loving, caring, compassionate beings in the Universe, many of them being of Cerakaua Apache Origin. In 1983 when I started doing radio on Astrology and Spritual topics, I notice the topics were flowing out of me like 'water,' without trying. THAT IS THE MIRACLE of the website we designed. www.radioastrology.com is an archive for free, (by donation), to offer 127 topics of what I did at 12 noon on KFOX, 93.5 L.A. radio from 1984 to 1996.

I just wanted you all to know that story.
Peace be with you.
I am too humble to admit to any past life I may know I have, but I can share some of the feelings and past life readings I have gotten that have confirmed what I have just told you.

Farley Malorrus, www.radioastrology.com

"It's not an accident that you found me. It's not an accident that you respond to this information and knowledge. It is not an accident if you are experiencing awareness, and evolution. It is not an accident that you can now be free of your fears, and embrace the Light OF God's Love that lives active in your heart...."

No comments: